APAC Grad Programme - R&D IndonesiaLocation: Bandung, JB, ID, 40256 Job Type:
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!About the role
- This Graduate program will offer you an opportunity to develop an exciting career within our R&D department, as a future cocoa & chocolate product expert in new product development, application, and processing. Over the 2 years term, you will gain significant international experience with the opportunity to undertake at least one rotation abroad.
Key responsibilities include
- Over the 3 rotations, you will gain experience across core areas including:
- Best in class cocoa & chocolate product expertise including product development, application, and processing in the lab and factory
- Skills in project management and communication
- Technical leadership
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in food science and technology, biology, chemistry, and equivalent subjects
- 0 - 2 years of experience in food ingredients, food product development, food marketing, and similar industry.
- Fluent in English
- Foundation skills in data analysis and business presentation
- Ability to work independently and handle projects
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC - Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us by clicking here.