Orange provides your personalized go-to pool of strategy planners, creatives, and technologists for your brand and campaign that aren't part of your daily routine. Strategic managers, content specialists, conceptual creatives, producers, SEO experts, product managers, and others are among the impact players who are held match-fit for your brand.
About The Job
We seek an aspiring Android lead engineer to lead our development team developing our brand new Android application using up-to-date technologies and architectures. Work closely with the product team to define the winning product and develop the application based on UI/UX design and specification. Learn and grow with our Android team together
- Design and plan: Discuss and design scalable android apps project architecture
- Brainstorm: Discuss and design excellent Android apps with product and UI/UX team to make a winning product
- Develop: Develop scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable android apps using cutting edge technologies such as Kotlin, AndroidX and Firebase.
- Quality Control: Doing unit testing to maintain app stability and work closely with QA to fix reported bugs found
- Coaching: Nurture and learn together with Android team about latest Android technologies and explore the opportunities of incorporating it to the project
Have experience on developing minimum 4 Android Applications lifecycle from inception to release
Have deep understanding about Android app architecture and clean architecture
Experience in creating modular Android applications
Experience in developing and distributing Android depencency
Experience in publishing Android applications via Play Store
Experience in set up CI/CD for Android project
Have a good knowledge about Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Principle
Good knowledge about Kotlin or Java Programming Language